Welcome to global waste
Your sustainable waste solution!
we care for you and the environment
We are an authorised service provider and render quality and reliable services in all
Tshwane regions. We aim for, cherish and build good long-lasting business
relationships with our customers!
We care for you and the environment by collecting, transporting, sorting, recycling
and disposing of waste in a trustworthy and responsible manner. 240L Bins are
provided and collected on a weekly or daily basis.
Free of charge recycling wherever we collect waste!
We are doing our part to protect the environment for present and future generations through recycling and submit our monthly stats to both Tshwane and Gauteng.
Visit our Global Recovering’s website (at logo far below) for more about the recycling services we offer.
Why Choose Us?
- We are an authorised waste service provider
- Adhere to all laws and waste regulations
- We have been in business for ten years
- Recycling service free of charge
- We cherish frequent and good client relations
- Lifting’s can be done inside of the premise should the client prefer
- Our workers are scanned before we appoint them
- Standby truck is available should the need arise
- Workers clean after themselves during lifting
- Bins are supplied and maintained free of charge
- Additional bins are delivered in working days
- Guaranteed bin lifting on the day/s as initially requested
- Services remain on the same lifting day(s) right through the year irrespective of holidays
- We pre-arrange for an alternative lifting day in that same week to accommodate Christmas- and New Year’s day
We are reliable and deliver good quality service
We give you peace of mind by adhering and complying to all rules and regulations.
Herewith some –
- We are an authorized service provider and do have a Tshwane permit as required by Tshwane Waste’s bylaw Chapter 10-32 (2): “A person or other legal entity must not, within the area of jurisdiction of the Municipality, operate or conduct a service for the removal of any type of waste contemplated in Chapters 2-5 from premises, irrespective of whether such service is rendered for payment or not, unless such natural person or other legal entity is permitted in writing as an authorized service provider by the Waste Management Officer of the Municipality”; and
- We supply the right colour (blue & green) bins to our customers. Tshwane’s bylaw stipulates in Schedule 1 (6): “No other service provider shall have the same colour (black) containers as used by the Municipality.”
How we work
We service Residential and Commercial premises such as – Complexes, Estates, Retirement Villages, Office Parks, Conference Centre’s and Fast Food facilities).
We collect domestic, general, garden and recyclable waste.
Blue bins are provided for daily and weekly waste collections and green bins for garden waste. 240L bins are supplied and maintained free of charge. A good value for money monthly tariff is charged for services we render and do our customers complete a business agreement for this. Marking of our bins, recycling and bin liners are optional.
Collections takes place on a specific day as scheduled for weekly removals and do we empty bins even on holidays. Daily bins are emptied Monday’s to Friday’s. We do arrange for an alternative lifting day for Christmas and New Year’s.
Please complete the Contact Form to receive more information and/or quote from us.
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
Q - Do you remain on the same lifting day and what about holidays, Christmas and New Year’s?
A – Yes, we remain on the same lifting day right through the year and collect waste even on holidays. We pre-arrange for alternative lifting days in that same weeks to accommodate Christmas – and New Year’s Day collections.
Q - Do we need to buy or pay for dustbins for your services to be rendered?
A – No, we supply and maintain the 240L bins to our customers free of charge. The bins remain our property and do we have to charge a replacement cost should a bin be damaged due to negligence.
Q - Can we choose a collection day and time?
A – We do our best to accommodate our customers’ requests for a specific lifting day and if possible, to be slotted in with Operations load for that day do we agree. No time of collection can unfortunately be promised due to numerous factors that plays a role.
Q - How can we go about to cancel Tshwane municipality’s waste removal services?
A – Kindly contact us for the latest in this regard.
Q - Are you interested in recyclables for premises you do not service?
A – Yes. It all depends on the quantity and can you contact us telephonically or via the Contact Form should you wish us to confirm.